Chemical Card Plus is designed for farmers to meet the requirements for on farm chemical use.
NSW Special offer - Complete your Chemical Card Plus FEE FREE!
Fully subsidised by the NSW Government. Click the green button to apply for fee free training.
Chemical Card Plus provides AQF3 level accreditation for pesticide users, the level recommended for unsupervised application of pesticides.
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
- AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pests, weeds and diseases
This course meets the requirements to apply for the:
- ACUP in Victoria
- ACDC in Queensland (also requires AHCPMG301 Control Weeds, available from RuralBiz Training for $150 (GST exempt).
Fully subsidised for eligible NSW participants (click on green button at the top of the page for more info).
Online Self paced, distance ed, online groups: $250 (GST exempt).
Face to face courses: $275 pp (GST exempt).
Delivery:We offer this course in four delivery modes. Choose and enrol in the delivery that suits you!
If you provide evidence that you have successfully completed AQF3 chemical accreditation in the last 6 years, your previous learning is recognised through reduced assessment evidence requirements.
Work at your own pace to complete online activities and submit evidence. You have 30 days to complete the course.
Join a group to meet online with a trainer for a one day workshop. Please note that you will need to complete some pre-workshop activities. We post you a workbook and manual so you need to allow sufficient time to receive these materials via post before the workshop day.
Upcoming online group course dates:
Face to Face:Available in some regions of NSW and WA. This is a traditional workshop with a trainer. Please note that you will need to complete some pre-workshop activities. For the safety of trainers and other students all students attending face to face classes must be double vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
- 23 May in Warren with Reg Kidd
- 24 May in Trangie with Reg Kidd
- 26 May in Coolah with Reg Kidd - please note new date!
- 27 May in Mudgee with Reg Kidd - please note new date!
- 30 May in Broken Hill with Reg Kidd
- 31 May in Menindee with Reg Kidd
- 06 June in Narromine with Reg Kidd
- 07 June in Dubbo with Reg Kidd
- 13 June in Blayney with Reg Kidd
- 14 June in Orange with Reg Kidd
- 20 June in Oberon with Reg Kidd
- 21 June in Bathurst with Reg Kidd
- in Armatree with Reg Kidd - course postponed new date TBA
- Contact us to request a course near you! 02 6884 8812
We will mail you a hardcopy manual and workbook to complete and return to our assessor.