Chemical Card Plus is designed for farmers to meet the requirements for on farm chemical use.
NSW Special offer - Complete your Chemical Card Plus FEE FREE!
Fully subsidised by the NSW Government. Click the green button to apply for fee free training.
Chemical Card Plus provides AQF3 level accreditation for pesticide users, the level recommended for unsupervised application of pesticides.
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
- AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pests, weeds and diseases
This course meets the requirements to apply for the:
- ACUP in Victoria
- ACDC in Queensland (also requires AHCPMG301 Control Weeds, available from RuralBiz Training for $150 (GST EXEMPT)).
Course cost:$250 (GST exempt).
Delivery:We offer this course in four delivery modes. Choose and enrol in the delivery that suits you!
If you provide evidence that you have successfully completed AQF3 chemical accreditation in the last 6 years, your previous learning is recognised through reduced assessment evidence requirements.
- 3rd February with Dave Worsley
- 11th February with Tanya Ginns
- 16th February with Ant Wright
- 26th February - with Reg Kidd
- 4th March
- 10th March
- 15th March
- 24th March
- 30th March
- 8th April
- 13th April
- 22nd April
- 30th April
Online group: Join a group to meet online with a trainer for a one day workshop. Please note that you will need to complete some pre-workshop activities.
Upcoming onlline group course dates:
Distance education: We will mail you a hardcopy manual and workbook to complete and return to our assessor.
Face to Face: Available in some regions of NSW and WA. This is a traditional workshop with a trainer. Please note that you will need to complete some pre-workshop activities.