10 Dec, 2020
NSW FEE FREE Training
We are currently accepting fee free enrolments in the following courses:
AHC40116 Certificate IV in Agriculture (online)
AHC50116 Diploma of Agriculture (online or on-campus)
Looking for on-campus face to face training?
- Study with us on campus in Armidale NSW
- Build farm management skills and gain a nationally recognised Diploma of Agriculture
- Designed for year 12 school leavers and workers seeking to improve their agricultural management skills
- Blended learning - develop your farm production and management skills by combining study with practical activities
- Engage with industry
- On-campus students undertake work experience during their semester break - can be on a family farm
- Graduates of this course are sought after for their practical farm management skills
Semester 1: 01.02.21 - 21.05.21
Semester 2: 21.06.21 - 08.10.21
Working on farm? Have some experience and ongoing access to a farm?
- Our flexible online study option might be for you
- The same nationally accredited qualification customised for working farmers
- Base your assessments on your farm for the most relevant training possible
- Make sure youve got the knowledge to back your on farm decisions with confidence
- Enrol at any time
- An Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- Aged 15 years or older
- Not at school (excluding home schooled students)
- Living or working in NSW
In addition to the above eligibility criteria, a student must also meet one of the criteria below:
- Be 17-24 years of age, including 2020 Year 12 School Leavers (regardless of employment status); OR
- Be unemployed (you DO NOT have to be in receipt of any Commonwealth benefits or registered with Centrelink); OR
- At risk of unemployment (contact us to discuss)
Students must also meet our course entry requirements.
Click here to download a course information sheet, Call us on 02 6884 8812 or email email@example.com for more info
Skilling for Recovery is the NSW initiative for the delivery of JobTrainer funding in NSW and is offering fee free training in selected qualifications.This training is funded by the NSW Government.