21 Dec, 2023
2024 RuralBiz Training Scholarships
Share with us your passion for Ag to be awarded one of two RuralBiz Training Scholarships in 2024!
These scholarships are to help students in regional, rural and remote areas access training.
Mae (pictured), was awarded a RuralBiz Training Scholarship in 2023 to enrol in the Diploma of Agriculture.
- "I have enjoyed my studies so far, knoweldge I will continue to use regularly will be all the practical soil tests pH, slaking, microbial activity and the llivestock welfare management practices "
Apply now for a full-fee scholarship in 2024!
- You must meet the eligbility requirements as detailed on the course page
- You must have regular and ongoing access to a farm that you can base your assessment tasks on
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must reside in a Regional, Rural or Remote area defined as RA2, RA3, RA4, or RA5 on the ASGS Remoteness Area Map 2016. You can check your RA zone by entering your address and selecting the remoteness area filter here: Remoteness Area Map and select the remoteness ASGS 2016 filter
- You must complete the form below and a course enrolment application - if you are not successful in being awarded a scholarship you will be given the option of a standard enrolment or withdrawing your enrolment application.
- To support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island students to pursue a career in Agriculture one of these scholarships will be specifically targeted to an ATSI-identified student.
Applications are now closed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of applications shortly. 2024. Successful applicants are expected to complete all required enrolment procedures by 28 February 2023.